Lonni is a wife, mom, and designer located near St. Paul, Minnesota.
Lonni has been in the architecture and design field for 13+ years. Her background is mainly in architecture and historic preservation. She has a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture degree, along with a Historic Preservation certificate, from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Through her architectural studies, she found a love for graphic and computer design. Many years of honing her skills and figuring out her style led her to start her own business, L. Olson Designs. Today, L. Olson Designs offers an Etsy shop where individuals and families can find fun, unique designs for personal and party use. Her biggest sellers are party invitations and decor. In addition, she enjoys doing freelance and contract design for individuals, families, and small businesses. The focus of her work is mainly graphics and images for web and print purposes. She also does CAD production work, construction documentation, SketchUp renderings, as well as web site design, social media services/consulting, and much more.
When she’s not working, Lonni enjoys reading a good book, drinking coffee, and spending time with her family.
Are you in need of design help? Contact Lonni today to get a customized quote for your needs. See the list below for a sample of services provided.
L. Olson Designs offers a wide variety of services. If you don’t see something listed, just let me know and I’d be happy to give you a quote. You can contact me here to request a quote for services.
Graphic Design for Businesses
- web graphics & website design
- blog design
- web site design
- web site maintenance
- company logos and watermarks
- branding packages
- advertising needs (flyers, signage, postcards, business cards, brochures, etc)
- social media images
- company e-newsletter design
Graphic Design for Individuals
- cards & stationary
- event invitations (showers, birthday, and more)
- event and party decor (banners, signage, and more)
- floor plan layouts
- construction document error checks / redline pickup
- shop drawing review
- code review
- 2D colored drawings (site plans, elevations, floor plans)
- 3D renderings (SketchUp, Revit)
Social Media Support & Consulting
- social media consulting & tutorials
- creating social media events
- social media giveaways
- marketing via social media
- social media automation / cross-posts